Sunday, September 7, 2008
My new LEAST favorite thing...
Well, I have found it - my new least favorite thing. No, it's not making school lunches. No, it's not playing ball with the dog. Nor is it even unclogging the toilet in the kids' bathroom. My new least favorite thing is the neck collar that I now get to sport around for the next six, yes SIX weeks! I met with the doctor on Tuesday for a follow up visit where they took x-rays, and I left thinking that everything was just fine. Late Friday afternoon, the dr's office called informing me that the dr wants me to wear this thing 24/7, and of course, they couldn't give me an answer as to why. We are suspecting that there was something on the x-ray that they didn't like, so they are having me wear this as a precaution. To answer any questions, yes, it is rather uncomfortable. Yes, I do sleep in it. Yes, I sweat profusely while wearing it. And no, Monique does not find it to be a turn on (I asked her if it would be more appealing if I wore my blue gym shorts and church socks with it). I didn't get a response!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
You look hot!! Good job keeping up on the blogging. I amd surprised that they only found one screw loose. Love you guys
Very funny, Mikki! You were a lot more compassionate as RS Pres, but now that you are Activities Committee, it's all fun and games, isn't it?!
Doug
Post a Comment