Halloween is fast approaching. This holiday (?) really wasn't that big of an issue for me, except for the past few years. The reason being, the ward trunk-or-treat party, as well as another BIG party that we are usually invited to, which necessitates dressing up. Herein lies the dilemma .....what to dress up as! I'm sure it's the same for everyone - one needs to be somewhat clever, yet be comfortable and still not look like a complete dork - all this while keeping a budget in mind!
But, thanks to having kids of all ages in the house, one option was quickly eliminated, thus narrowing down the prospects of Halloween costumes. In case others are experiencing the same dilemma, here is a request on what not to wear.....
But hey! They did get these on clearance - too bad it was in the kids section! (Be grateful I'm sparing you from the back view - hysterical, but not pretty!)
2 comments:
Oh my, I bet their parents are very proud. I love it when people can do whatever they want and not care what people think
Haha. We actually have pictures of the "back view" from Trunk or Treat. Funny. We are saving them for blackmail purposes.
Post a Comment