Even though, I have only celebrated the past few birthdays with Wendy, I am very impressed with how she has matured and the young woman that she is becoming. It has been interesting to see the changes over the past couple of years. Even though we refer to her as "Whirlwind Wendy", life would certainly not be the same without her. She definitely adds a lot to our family. It helps that she can laugh at herself with the humor that she provides to us (which happens frequently (even though I am forbidden from calling her a blonde - as she has several blonde moments)). Wendy is involved in many things (like her mom - she doesn't like life to pass her by). Wendy, you are amazing and I am blessed to have you in my family!
Here are some photos of Wendy over the last few years.....
Oct. 2005 - Oct. 2006
Oct. 2007 - Oct. 2008
Wendy - here's to you! Happy Birthday!
Love you!!!
2 comments:
We Love our Wendy!! Happy Birthday, I can't believe you are so old. It seems like just yesterday you were teaching Jacer how to be a super hero and pee in the potty(without you he may still be wearing diapers.) It doesn't seem like that long ago that I was helping you clean about 10 black garbage bags of trash out of your room so you could move away from me. My kids think you hung the moon, so never let them down. Wendy you are beautiful and we love you(even if you are bigger than me in certain areas) Love ya girl
Dear Wendy,
Here a little note from the Netherlands. Sorry we were not able to phone you on your B-day. Time difference did not agree with us this time.
We will call you on Saterday. Hope you had a great day. We love you
Opa and Oma.
Post a Comment