Monday, December 7, 2009

Blessings That Come From Service..........

This past year, I have spent an insanely amount of time helping out in Primary. For a ward as large as ours (800 + members), we have a shortage of people that can play the piano! I have helped out by playing the piano in either of our two primaries (yes we have two primaries in our ward) off and on for about five months. I was getting accustomed to actually attending Sunday School and Priesthood Quorum again, when Sunday, somebody hunted me down to see if I could help in Primary A. When I walked in, the chorister was quite relieved. She mentioned that she really appreciated my help and decided I needed to be the recipient of more blessings. See below...........


We all thought that these little reindeer cookies were quite cute. Maybe we have been out of Idaho and Utah too long, but we had never seen something like this before.

Oh the blessings we receive from service!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I just shared the Sinterklaas fun you had and the blessings from Dad and he enjoyed them both. He said you should have been an author. I guess it isn't too late. You could write a story of the experiences you have with your family. I thought your gifts were clever and cleverly wrapped. Know we love you all and thank you for sharing with us. Have a very Merry Christmas holiday season. Grandpa and Grandma Robinson.