skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Happy Birthday! To Me!!!
Last Thursday was my Birthday! And the kids think that I am O-L-D! It was a great day - the Sticht Family Robinson Choir performed once again (they need a little work - okay, maybe it would help if they didn't have to perform so early in the morning)! I took the day off of work so I could rest and relax - yeah, right! To recap the fun-filled day, Sammy and I got to go see the vet ('cause, you know, you always need to take an animal or two to the vet when you're getting ready to leave on vacation). I met up with Monique for lunch and thanks to her co-worker, we didn't have to pay for lunch - thanks Kirsten! Then the afternoon was spent at Wendy's soccer game. It was a great game (too bad they lost)! I turned down going to a Mariner's game, as we were packing and getting ready to leave town on Friday to go to UT for a week. I'm usually up and about early in the mornings (usually up about 4:30 and out the door at 5:15), but by looking at the photo, you certainly wouldn't be able to tell. It was an early start to the day.....
And to answer any questions, NO, Tommy does not sleep with me - for some strange reason he climbed into bed when they came into the room.Thanks everyone for a great day!
3 comments:
I hope you had a fabulous bday, and that you have a wonderful time in UT. I am very jealous. If you see my grandbabies kiss em for me.
he just wanted to cuddle up to you. :) happy birthday douglas!
Give us a call when you are here, we would love to see you if you are not too busy. 801-641-5766
-Ann and David
Post a Comment