Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Happy Birthday Tyler (Belated)....

Tyler's Birthday was a couple of weeks ago (yes, I'm behind in posting). 18 years old! Holy cow! And some people think that at 18, they are adults! Really? Not buying that one! But I'm digressing! It was another praiseworthy performance by the Sticht Family Robinson Choir! (Okay, the choir has had better performances, but we still sang). And what on earth are you supposed to get an 18 year old young man for his birthday? It isn't any easier when said young man doesn't give you any ideas! A new car? NO! An old car? NO! We settled on a laptop (a fairly inexpensive one, mind you) - SCORE!!!! Thankfully, he was very excited about it!

Tyler (Little Ty Ty as he is known by his cousin), you are a great kid with a great sense of humor and a HUGE heart! I appreciate your devotion to your mom and your willingness to protect her in any way that you can. I'm also impressed with how protective you have become of your little sister. We are all learning a lot from you (we just hope that you are learning as well)! We are grateful that you are a part of our family. I love you Tyler!

His cousins did give him a couple of belts for his birthday as well! One cousin in particular, wanted to get Little Ty Ty some pants that fit! They thought that if they got him a belt, that his pants would no longer hang off his hind end - no such luck. (It was requested that this part be added).

1 comment:

Mason Family said...

You really should have mentioned something about those totally awesome belts that he recieved, but has yet to use!