Last week, I had the privilege of attending Ryan's band concert! We have endured a year of the trombone (actually it hasn't been that bad). He has certainly enjoyed it - minus the fact that he has to carry the blasted thing to school and back twice a week (however, the neighbor usually takes pity on him and gives him a ride - thanks Lynn!). He was so excited about the concert! I'm not sure how many reminders I had regarding it. I wasn't able to talk the other kids into attending with me - are they afraid of a little torture? The unfortunate part, was Monique was in Logan beginning her master's program and wasn't able to attend. And even worse, we don't have a video camera, so I wasn't able to record the entire performance for her to enjoy later. I'm sure if I asked him to, Ryan would gladly perform his part for her!
Wednesday, June 3, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I remember those days well. Good job. Keep up the good work
Good job Ryan, I can't wait till September so I can hear you play.
Love Oma and Opa
Post a Comment