Okay, who wants to tell me that Spring is really here and that it is really almost April?! With the weather that we have been having, I'm having a very difficult time being convinced. I thought it was bad enough that we have had so much rain as of late, but this is just ridiculous! The ironic part is the kids have just started their 'Spring Break' from school! I hope they haven't packed their winter clothes away yet - they just may be needing them.
Even the tulips are confused. I wonder if they'll bloom?!
2 comments:
We ended our "Spring break" with snow. I am so tired of freezing. Arizona sounds like a great place to live.
Saturday, the 28th was so nice, Dad planted the potatoes, peas, cabbage and onions. I thought it was a little early, but he thought he needed to dod it. Yesterday, Sunday, the 29th, it rained, froze and snowed during the night and all day the wind blew at about 40 miles an hour and it was cooooollld all day. Today, no snow or rain, and not much wind,but it is still cold. I think we are supposed to learn something from all this. We are still planning our trip next Monday, but will see what happens.
Love to you all and have a WONDERFUL Spring Break. Again thanks for forwarding Steve's e-mails. He is in our prayers daily.
Love, Dad and Mom Robinson
Post a Comment