Yesterday was Monique's birthday! As stated in previous posts, we start birthdays early at our house - unless, of course, birthdays are on a weekend! Even though, Monique and I were both awake fairly early (yes 8:00 A.M. is early on the weekend!!), the first child that came stumbling into the room, came in about 8:45 A.M. I had Tommy go get his other siblings so the Sticht Family Robinson choir could once again burst into song (another praiseworthy performance)! I would like to think that she had an enjoyable and relaxing day, receiving phone calls full of birthday wishes! The day concluded by having extended family over for dinner and cake. I thought it was a fun evening, so therefore, Monique had a great time!
Monique, you are absolutely incredible! And I appreciate all that you do, and the things you teach me to become a better person.
I love you!
1 comment:
Happy birthday. That was so sweet. I love your pic of windmills.
Post a Comment