Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Snow Day..............

Winter arrived in our area the week of Thanksgiving!  It started on Sunday evening.  We received a phone call from the school district that school would start two hours later on Monday due to the snowy weather.  Would you be surprised to know that the kids were really not disappointed over this?  Monday was my day off of work, but Monique went to work, but after a few hours was advised to get home, as roads in our area were quite bad.  About this time, I got an update from the school district that our jr. high would get out of school an hour early!  Again, not much disappointment! 

Tuesday, I went to work - slowly!  School was cancelled - another disappointment!  Monique brought paperwork home from work on Monday, so she worked from home on Tuesday.  While doing work, and later while working on school work, this was what was taking place in the back yard..............

Not exactly dressed for winter, but whatever works, I guess!  Sammy had a great time playing in the back yard with Wendy.  Maybe it should snow more often!

No comments: