Monday, June 7, 2010

Mormon Prom - The Big Night............

After weeks of preparation and hours of anticipation, the Big Night had finally arrived. But, something that must be realized, is the fact that the best place to get ready for a big night is at Camille's house. We were privileged enough to be able to meet up with Wendy and crew and take pictures - a huge honor, trust me! I may be slightly confused, but from what I can tell, the highlights of the evening were getting ready, getting together with the gang and possibly the dinner. Not very much was said about the dance itself.


Wendy and date

The whole group.

Wendy and date along with Camille and date.

Camille and Wendy

After the dance, Wendy was getting together with some other friends for the night. I'm sure they were all comparing stories, laughing at all of the stories, and just being teen age girls. I'm sure it was great to be able to be at home without all of the giggling and screaming and such.

The only thing that could have possibly been better than the entire evening would be something like going to a Seattle Sounders game! Oh wait! One of her friends was taking a bunch of them to a Sounders game for her birthday party! Can you just hear the screams of excitement? My ears are still ringing!


The group at the Sounder game.

What a glorious weekend! The joys of being a teenager!