Another birthday has arrived. Monique's 29th (okay, 42nd) birthday was Monday. Another performance by the family choir (Monday's are not the best days for this family to perform - especially that early in the morning). Unfortunately for Monique, it was her day off from work, yet we still work her up early to sing Happy Birthday and to open gifts. But, she was able to go back to sleep for a couple of hours more, so it wasn't all bad!
And the day couldn't have been any better, as she was able to spend the entire day with me! Too bad we spent the day looking for a washing machine.

(Mikki, please notice that there are not any holiday decorations on display).
Happy Birthday, Babe! Love you!
2 comments:
OH I LOVE THAT YOU HAVE TAKEN DOWN ALL THE DECOR BEFORE HER BIRTHDAY!!!!! I HOPE SHE HAD A GREAT DAY!!!!
I hope you found a wonderful washer and ate LOTS of icecream. I endorse icecream.
Post a Comment